"Client satisfaction is key!"
Sheila Proctor adds a level of leadership, support and laser focus to the Lange Financial team. Sheila is quick to adapt to the needs of each client and advisor, while also working hard in multiples roles within the management team. To Sheila, ‘Here at Lange… client satisfaction is key!’
Her extensive experience with clients – particularly retirees, ensures their needs are understood and all their questions are answered. In the past, Sheila has owned and operated a Senior Care company providing personal in-home care for those needing assistance but wanting to remain in their own homes comfortably with assisted long-term care.
Having worked for over 20 years in Project Management, Sheila’s experience has helped office operations run smoothly as the company continues to grow. Her dedication to service continues to adapt having recently completing and passing her state License as an Insurance Producer in Life and Health.
• Received Electrical Engineering degree from DeVry University in 1985.
• Worked in Project Management roles for over 20 years.
• Expertise in business, office operations, growth momentum, and management support systems.
• Expertise with quality Senior Care, addressing individual needs and providing in-home care.
• Illinois Licensed Insurance Producer: Life and Health.